We are happy to let our friends and customers know our season will start on the 1st July 2020, opening Agios Pavlos Hotel, Kavos Melissa Studios, Varkotopi Eco Apartments, restaurant and cafe-bar. We will be following all the new measures and health protocols from Greek government with an aim to keep everyone safe and able to enjoy a relaxing holiday.
• Check out until 11.00 – check in after 16.00 to allow deep cleaning.
• We’ll keep all guests’ full details. The Greek government want this information available should it need to contact people. This will be GDPR compliant.
• There are government cleaning regulations in force to ensure safety. These are: (a) No daily cleaning unless personally agreed – if this is required the guest is obliged to leave the room for a full 6 hour period. (b) Change of bedding and towels every 3 days by the guests themselves. (c) There will be a container for guests to deposit their used towels and bedding. The idea here is that cleaning takes place by fully protected cleaners once the guest departs – hopefully reducing the risk of any local contagion. (d) The recommendation is that the room is aired daily by the guest.
• Gloves, masks and antiseptic hand gel will be provided in each room.
• Additional clutter – like magazines, cards, pillows, blankets will be removed but will be available on request.
• Remote controls will be covered with a protective film, changed between guests.
• Air-cons have been professionally serviced and certified safe.
• Between guests the rooms will be thoroughly disinfected including steam cleaning where appropriate.
Restaurant and Café
• Safe distance requirements, including maximum numbers within the area and at each table as well as distances between each table will be followed.
• Obligatory use of hand sanitizer for all customers upon entry.
• There will be menu boards rather than a traditional hand held menu.
• Protective equipment will be used by all staff who will also follow safe distancing requirements.
• All staff completed a 16 hour course in safe operation of facilities in regard to COVID-19.
• Signs indicating best practices in protecting ourselves and prevention of spread in the common areas will be in place.
• Frequent disinfection of surfaces and communal use items/areas with appropriate chemicals or steam.
With an aim that we all can enjoy a beautiful summer in our fantastic location safely we hope to have co-operation in our efforts to make everyone safe. We ask for you to be mindful of your personal responsibility. We’ll have an incredible time without fear but without creating unnecessary risk.